Plywood is manufactured by bonding multiple layers of veneer together with an adhesive to produce a single flat sheet. Cross-grained construction ensure that the final product has high stability, doesn’t bend or warb and remains stable under changes of temperature and moisture.
- Durable and light material, which can be easily processed.
- Easy to cut and process on different lathes, including CNC machines
- Suitable for varnishing, dipping, oil coating and painting.
- Cross lamination of layers provides improved strength capabilities.
- Surface dimensional stability
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable product
- Furniture production
- Interior finishing
- Decorative elements
- Shopping facilities
- Wall finishing