As our CNC Operative, you will be responsible for reading technical drawings and operating the CNC machines to produce products in accordance with the technical drawings.
You will be expected to:
- Reading of CNC technical drawings.
- Drill and route panels according to manufacturing drawings.
- Perform quality checks on all work that has been completed.
- Change all tools on CNC machines within health and safety guidelines.
- Complete all CNC programming accurately.
- Work as part of a team.
- Ensure that work area is kept clean and tidy.
- Work within health and safety at work act of 1974 at all times and in all working areas.
- Ad-hoc tasks may be requested from time to time that is not listed above, but will be required.
- Additional hours may be required during busy periods.
- Perform any reasonable management instruction within time frame requested.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 07:30 am to 17:00 pm, and flexibility with working hours is essential as overtime will be required from time to time.
To be considered for our CNC Operative role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- GCSE Mathematics and English
- Engineering qualification is desirable but not essential
- Software qualifications: Woodwop, Auto Cad/CAD CAM
- Non required as training will be provided.
- Previous experience of working on CNC machines will be beneficial.
- Previous knowledge of programming CNC Machines.
- Previous experience of reading technical drawings.
If you feel you have the skills for our CNC Operative role, please apply now!
Please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org