Our Technical Department is the link between our sales team and our factory and as Technical Co-ordinator, you will be required to interpret the customer orders sent over by the sales team to allow you to produce technical information for the factory, ready for production.
The ability to read and interpret technical drawings is essential for this role. Knowledge of either engineering or manufacturing principles would be a benefit along with a good typing speed to allow you to quickly and accurately add the orders to our internal system.
The ideal candidate will be able to display the following attributes:
- Logical thinker able to work with a process-based approach
- Have excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well both independently and within a small team
- Investigative nature
- Able to resolve queries appropriately
- Able to work well under pressure while maintaining accuracy
- Maintain excellent working relations with key departments and managers to ensure communication is well delivered throughout
- Must be pro-active and able to multi-task within a busy working environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and enthusiasm are essential, as is the ability to meet deadlines.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:30 am to 17:00pm. Flexibility with working hours is essential as overtime will be required from time to time.
To be considered for our Technical Co-ordinator role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- MS Excel, MS Outlook, Minimum GCSE English and Mathematics
- Ideally worked with sheet board optimisation software before but not essential
- Knowledge of general engineering and manufacturing processes.