As a Technical Assistant, you’ll act as a linchpin between our sales team and production, specifically your role involves optimising material to maximise output and generating technical information for production.
Technical Assistant/Optimiser Requirements
- MS Excel (Intermediate Level), MS Outlook, Minimum GCSE English and Mathematics
- CAD programming and interpreting technical drawings
- Ideally has experience working with sheet board optimisation software before but not essential
- Knowledge of general engineering and manufacturing processes
- Previous experience in an administrative role is essential
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings is essential for this role, and a typing speed of up to 40 wpm is an advantage to allow you to quickly and accurately add orders to our internal system.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 07:30am to 17:00pm. Flexibility with working hours is essential as overtime will be required from time to time.
Meet the Organisation: Who We Are and What We Do
Alexander Cleghorn is based in Tiptree, Essex and was established in 1958. We offer a dedicated DIY and Shelving service supplying a range of Melamine and Veneered panels. Furniture components are manufactured on our state-of-the-art machinery, which occupies several well-constructed factories on our sixteen-acre site.
Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey in the world of technology as a Technical Assistant/Optimizer! If you believe you’ve got what it takes to excel in this role, don’t miss out on this thrilling opportunity—apply now!