As our Account Manager, you will be required to manage client accounts and fulfilling daily tasks required. Ensuring the customer receives a good quality product as specified within agreed pricing structures.
You will be expected to:
- Acting as key point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts, responsible for keeping customers satisfied and delivering exceptional customer service on a day-to-day basis.
- Creating long-term, trusting relationships with customers, ensuring open dialogue and timely communication
- Answering customer queries, liaising with colleagues in technical, production and despatch departments as necessary
- Resolving any issues arising, collaborating with colleagues in technical, production and despatch departments as necessary to identify appropriate solutions, escalating to MDs if needed.
- Raising sales orders on our internal system on a timely basis in line with agreed deadlines, checking details with customers as necessary.
- Ensuring sales orders submitted by customers are in line with set price guides, so that invoicing is accurate.
- Working closely with both MDs regarding customer quotes and price enquiries
- Maintaining logs and reports to monitor delivery of our services
- Identifying improvements to processes which will help our customers and improve effectiveness of the company as a whole.
- Assisting with general sales team enquiries.
- Keep customer account details updated at all times.
- Ensure that work area is kept clean and tidy.
- Work within health and safety at work act of 1974 at all times and in all working areas.
- Ad-hoc tasks may be requested from time to time that is not listed above, but will be required.
- Additional hours may be required during busy periods.
- Perform any reasonable management instruction within time frame requested.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:30 am to 17:00 pm, and flexibility with working hours is essential as overtime will be required from time to time.
Our ideal candidate for the Account Manager role will have the following skills and experience:
- MS Office Package
- Minimum GCSE English and Mathematics
- Previous account management experience desirable but not essential
Skills / Knowledge
- Previous experience within the manufactory industry desirable but not essential
Personal Attributes & Behaviours
- Require outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage expectations
- Exceptional verbal as well as written communication skills
- Must be pro-active and able to multi-task within a busy working environment
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and enthusiasm are essential, as is the ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and assist other employees
- Maintain positive and productive working relations with key departments and managers to ensure communication is well delivered throughout
- Good commercial awareness
Alexander Cleghorn Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Alexander Cleghorn Ltd observes and adhere to the ILO conventions for minimum ages.
CV’s can also be sent to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE